Job Summary: Company is seeking a Sales Administrator to join our Sales Administration team. This position requires an individual who is customer oriented, organized, and works well on a team. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for maintaining customer relations, a positive purchasing experience, and preparing sales orders. The employee must be able to work with a team as well as independently. The Sales Administrator will work with both domestic and international customers, in addition to working with many members throughout the company. If you are customer centric and are looking for a new opportunity to grow in communications and sales, we’d love to hear from you!
• Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
• Further explain product features based on analysis of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
• Answer customer questions about products, pricing, and availability
• Prepare Sales Orders and quotes
• Work cohesively with other Sales Administration team and in partnership with employees in different areas of the company
• Potential work travel
• Other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge and Skills: Business communication through e-mail, phone, and/or in person. Ability to learn computer programs.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree Microsoft Office skills. Works well with others, is a team player. Effective Communicator Organized and Dependable Self-driven, excellent at time management.
Company Perks for all Employees:
All company employees receive the following perks:
• Free lunch on Wednesdays
• Flexible work schedules
• Free parking
• The option to participate in team and wellness activities
$18 to $19 an hour